Located in Central Visayas Region , known for its coral reefs, scuba diving spots, lush wildlife and unique land formation that captivates thousands of tourist across the globe. With a land area of 1,861 square mile, Bohol is considered as one of the largest islands of the Philippines with about a million friendly inhabitants.
Capital City: Tagbilaran City
Name of airport: Tagbilaran City Airport
Temperature: 23 to 28 Degree Celsius
Languages spoken by the locals: Bisaya, Tagalog and English
Modes of Transportation:
- Chocolate Hills – unusually shaped hills which turn brown during summer.
- Panglao Island – A popular weekend getaway for both locals and tourist. With its pristine white beaches and good diving spots, Panglao Island is the best place to indulge and relax.
- Anda Beaches – An alternative to Panglao Island which slowly getting attention by the tourists due to its beautiful white beaches and crystal clear water but less crowded and commercialized.
- Loboc River – one the cleanest rivers in the country where you can traverse with Bancas and eat at the same time while listening to the soothing sound of local music.
- Tarsier Research and Development – See endangered and one of the smallest monkeys in the world in their natural habitat.
- Peanut Kisses
- Bike Zip in CHAP(Chocolate Hills Adventure Park)
- Caving and Root Climbing in Danao Eco Park
- Diving or Snorkeling in Balicasag Island
- Zipline in Loboc Eco-Toursim Adventure Park
- Cave Pool in Cabagnow Anda
- Cruise in Loboc River